Renshaw Education Support Scheme
The Program provides material aid to young people undertaking their secondary education, or completing vocational and pre-employment training.
The Renshaw Education Support Program can assist in the purchase of the following items:
- Purchase of school books, e-book bundles and texts
- Purchase of stationary items and equipment
- School uniform (no blazers)
- Purchase of a yearly or half yearly Victorian Student Pass assisting transport to and from school
- Partial costs of electronic devices
- Any items on the student booklist, with purchase of second hand books to be explored first
Unfortunately, at this stage, we cannot accept applications from the general public. However, if you are a relevant professional working with young people who may benefit from this program, please contact us to discuss on 9326 8245 or ‘[email protected]’.